Food Vender Application Form for Orlando Japan Festival 2013
Please fill out following form and submit by 9/15/2013.
- Location: The Village at Hunter’s Creek (John Young Pkwy + 417)
- Date and Time: Sunday, November 4th, 12-5pm. There will be no rain date scheduled.
- Restrictions: Orlando Japan Festival is a family-friendly event. Vendors will not engage in the sales of any merchandise or in any conduct which Orlando Japan Festival and Japan Association of Orlando deem to be objectionable or inappropriate. Vendors shall keep their space in a clean and sanitary condition throughout the festival. Vendors shall be responsible for removing any and all trash from their spaces and surrounding area.
- Display Space: Each space is approximately 10’ x 10’. Security: Vendors are responsible for securing their space. Neither Orlando Japan Festival or Japan Association of Orlando is responsible for any loss or damage.
- Fees: 20% of the sale (the minimum of $200 required) per booth. Fees will be collected at the end of the event. * 1 tent (10’x10’), 1 table (6’ long) and 2 chairs provided.
- Payment Options: Cash or Checks payable to Japan Association of Orlando, Inc. Fees are not refundable.
- Licenses: Vendors will obtain (at its sole expense) all occupational and other licenses required for its sales. Food vendors are required to have a Food Service License and must comply with the Florida State Division of Hotels and Restaurants regulations.
- Load-in/Load-out: Vendors will be allowed to set up their spaces during a designated time on the day of the festival. Vendors must arrive before 11:00am
to access their assigned spaces by car/truck. All vendors must be set up and prepared by 11:30pm. All vendors are required to stay open during the entire
time of the festival. Load-out must be completed one hour after the festival’s conclusion.